Are You Being Abused?
10 Signs of Abuse
- Does your partner act possessive or jealous and keep track of all your time?
- Are you routinely accused of being unfaithful?
- Are you not allowed to visit with family and friends?
- Does your partner hit, slap or punch you, your children or your pets?
- Are you frequently criticized, belittled or humiliated at home?
- Have you been strangled, or threatened with a weapon?
- Are you forced to have sex against your will?
- Are you deprived of food, sleep or money?
- Are you subjected to intimidation and mental abuse?
- Does your partner use drugs and alcohol and then become violent?
WHEN TO CALL BRANCH HOUSE
If you have been a victim of any of the following forms of interpersonal violence:
- Domestic Abuse
- Child Abuse
- Sexual Assault and Exploitation
- Elder Abuse
- Human Trafficking